Sunday 2 September 2007

Another member of the team ready to go ...

Like JR, the departure seems imminent. Although I leave on Friday (staging via Paul's in Kent), rather than Thursday, and then fly to Biaritz on Saturday 8th Sept. My bike has already left home, in order to put it in the support car which is in Norfolk! - The logistics are rather complex - So my last months traning has been on my other bike, with a different saddle and handlebar setup. Oh well, I'm sure I'll get used to the other one again soon!

John

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All ready here down in Kent. Did a last flat 45 miler on Saturday and now its rest. Beers, fags and burgers for a week! Have packed my gear and seem to have about 50kg of muesli bars and spare gloves. May need to repack!
Heres hoping JR makes it...maybe I'll have a word with Eurostar and arrange for his bike to go missing for a day to give us a headstart! Allez allez allezzzzzzzzzzzzz...